I encountered this Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG Programme while having dinner in Tokyo. I nearly broke my backup camera after running out of the restaurant to photograph the car. I had no knowledge of the S 65 prior to my encounter.
Mercedes Benz S 65 AMG Programme – Roppongi District – Tokyo, Japan
Gents, please afford these Merc specs proper consideration:
S 65 AMG / S 63 AMG
– 6.0L AMG Programme tuned Biturbo V12 / Naturally aspirated V8 (S 63)
– 612 bhp / 544 bhp
– 0-60 time 4.4 secs / 4.5 secs
– Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser / Rear Diffuser
– “V12 Biturbo” lettering on the front wings / “6.3 AMG” lettering on front wings
– 20-inch AMG forged wheels painted titanium grey with a mirror finish and fitted with 255/35 (front) and 275/35 (rear) tyres.
– Crosswind stabilisation, Torque Vectoring Brake and Direct-Steer system
– Double floating brake caliper
– PASSION leather appointments, with AMG V12 (S 65 only) diamond pattern design
– AMG SPEEDSHIFT 7G-TRONIC transmission fitted with DIRECT SELECT gearshift
– AMG aluminium shift paddles
– AMG sports steering wheel
– ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection system
– Adaptive Highbeam Assist
– Lane Keeping Assist
– PRE-SAFE®Brakes, which are linked to the proximity regulating radar
– Impending Accident Intervention System
– Night View Assist with Infrared camera
– Pedestrian detection system with Speed Limit Assist option.
– Emergency Brake Assist PLUS and DISTRONIC PLUS proximity control
– Base price: $201,150 / $135,000
Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG Programme – Yotsuya District – Tokyo, Japan
Watch the S 65 and S 63 show their stuff in supersonic bomber mode courtesy of the blokes at Top Gear.
Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG by clicking the link.